- This event has passed.
Campside Sessions Women’s Mountain Bike Camp
September 10 @ 4:00 pm - September 12 @ 2:00 pm UTC-5$125.00 – $325.00
Join us for an awesome weekend of learning new mountain bike skills, riding the epic trail system in Brown County State Park and SO much fun with bad ass women! You will be instructed by professional coaches and meet other amazing women to continue riding with. Your primitive on site camping is included, see you on the trails!
What: Campside Sessions Women’s Mountain Bike Camp
When: Sept. 10-12th, 2021
Where: Brown County State Park Nashville, IN
Who: Awesome rad women who want to have fun, learn skills and mountain bike with other awesome rad women
- Includes your professionally guided skills coaching from the top certified trained coaches for skills and riding, primitive camping on site, swag bag, giveaways, and an amazing freakin’ weekend!
Meal Plan: $125.00
- Meals include: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner for Saturday and Breakfast and Lunch on Sunday, we can accommodate for most food allergies, you must give us this information 30 days before the event so our caterer can accommodate, contact us if you have questions!
- Rentals will only be allowed for the full weekend (Saturday-Sunday) as opposed to just Saturday or just Sunday
- Discounted weekend rentals will be $150.00 for Saturday- Sunday (regular rate $190.00)
- Check out our rentals on Brown County Bikes here – We will have more open this fall too!
- If you want a rental make sure to email us first – don’t order the rental online at Brown County Bikes just yet, thank you!
Still deciding if this weekend is right for you? Watch this!
I’ve never ridden a mountain bike or I’m pretty new, can I come?
Absofreakinlutely! We invite ALL levels of riders to come and participate. When you sign up we have you fill out a questionnaire to place you in a group based on your skill level. We have had women start out in the beginner groups and now coming into year 3 we have seen them advance to the higher groups, which is super exciting!
If I need a bike can I rent one?
Yes! See above we’re working with none other than the amazing Brown County Bikes!
Do I have to camp with everyone?
No you do not, you can stay wherever you like! We always give that option for people who want to camp on site with us but we are happy to give you other recommendations on places to stay – sometimes there are cabins or rooms on site as well! Guess what you can even stay in the same building as the bike shop – Brown County Bikes, check out Brown County Barn Burner. Contact them for availability because they’ve blocked rooms for our group!
I’m coming with my friends will I be in the same group as them?
Maybe, maybe not. While you ride with your friends all the time at home you might be best suited to be in a different group as them for our camp. It is important for us to give you the best tools and skills you need to be successful to continue riding more confidently and comfortably. Our coaches and staff are professionally trained through PMBIA or ICP and we have done this for years with in our own businesses and for over 3 years with Campside Sessions. There are times once you are in your group we may move you but we will always discuss this with you first.
I have a strict diet can you accommodate me?
We can cover vegetarian, gluten free. If you have sever allergies or other dietary restrictions we due recommend bringing your own food. While we wish we could accommodate every person’s request many times we are in remote locations for our camps and the caterers or food options are very limited.
What is the refund policy?
If you have to cancel first you can always transfer your ticket to another camp within that calendar year. 30 days out full refund after that we do not offer refunds due to paying for permits, insurance, coaches, meals, etc.