30-Day Online Guide Outdoor Wellness
This program is based off of trainings and teachings that Danielle Wolter Nolan has received throughout her career as a Yoga instructor, Thai masseuse, Reiki master, co-founder of outdoor adventure company, DNK Presents, non-profit outdoor women’s empowerment organization, Live Adventurously, and her personal company, Soulful Trail. The Online Guide to Outdoor Wellness will reconnect you with the outdoors and help increase mental, physical and emotional health and wellness.
*When purchasing you will receive a downloadable PDF of the 30-day Online Guide to Outdoor Wellness E-Workbook Course in a separate email on the day the program beings and be connected to the online community through a private Facebook Group.
- 8 Yoga sessions between 35-65 minutes
- 4 Meditations
- 4 Breathing exercises
- Daily 2 breathing exercise practice
- Hiking activities
- Daily journaling prompts
- Conscious eating and drinking exercise
- Connection with online community
- Electronic PDF guide to keep including videos of yoga, meditations and breathing exercises
- Live online sessions with Danielle during the program with our private Facebook Group
- Optional in-person retreat late 2020 (additional cost)
By purchasing this product you agree to our Liability Waiver.